Saturday, January 1, 2011

31/2/2010❤ NEW YEAR EVE

IT'S NEW YEAR EVE!
hee=D

❤ 



after the book fair press conference
BB fetch me in UM :-)


we went LITTLE ITALY for dinner
i'm damn hungry coz din eat at all that day
my tummy was pounding...haha

the atmosphere there

it's so hommie..hehe



Q rite! hee=D

BB wear the jacket i bought for him:-)

look pale :-(




here de food came..wuhoo


yumyum=D


yea~~ my pizza =)
got a lot cheese
keep telling BB that i wan cheezy food..hehe
*sudd feel like wanna eat chees ma*kelian look
haha




tiramisu
OMG! i'm full dy
how to tuck in this seem like SUPER BIG tiramisu..*~*


wow~~ so focus wor
wat r u doing huh?




tadaaaah 
before and after

from square become ❤

as our love story
from stranger become a lovely couple
it's so lovely 
i appreciate every single thing u did for me 


BB did it
purposely wrote my name in front><
SPB


i met my secondary teacher oso
but i din wave to her
coz im a shy gal..lol
sumore she cant recognize me wad..hehe




nice restaurant :-)


heading to Pavilion after dinner
jam jam JAM!!  omfg
it takes about an hour to reach there
it was so crowded


1st pic in 2010 








❤ u  宝贝

No comments: