Sunday, July 3, 2011

020711

Holiday makes me become lazy and LAZY.
Wishing for holiday when studying, when holiday i wish to start school soon. Grrrr, why human can be so 'maodun' huh? -.-
Anyway, i ENJOY lazy life, haha lol *the lazy song i think of*=.=

Well, i love weekend. Coz it is family day for us. And family outing always. The best moment is spending quality time with family, and it's bonding time as well ;)

:-D :-) :-b :-P 
Finally i realized my promise to lil sis of treat her Haagen Dazs Chocolate Fondue.*wink wink*
Off we go to Sunway Piramid. :)


And we bring Zeze baby along. :)
Beh song look 
 ╰_╯

Lovely mama with her precious. ;)

Zeze: gugu, wat r u doing huh?? hahahhahah

Peace (Y)

Baby with cap 



mama mama, wo ai ni 

*cry out loud* lol
complain to ah ma: gugu bully me, wuwuwuuuu T.T







HD's chocolate top? 

 the twins 

I keep my promise :P
here ur chocolate fondue hehheh 

Jiejie, mama and me.  

 opppps, been caught by gugu of eating chocolate, :P

Nomsss~~ finger licking yummmm.

 Oppps!

 tadahhhh! x) i wan more hahha
the sister and the brother.  

 cry again, x.x


Ninja Joe again, *ignore me pls*
Shit my 'ben' hairstyle, will not cut my fringe anymore, xxxx 

mama with her ninja, :P

yoyo baby

Sista with her Chatime. looks cute 






END

No comments: