Monday, August 1, 2011

010811 ღ

Happy Buffday wenkai leng zai! i lappp u!!

Disappear for quite long time, and i have no idea how to blog dy. lol.
Well, in a working life now, and in the process becoming a panda, @.@ *idunwan* :-((
mama said i look darker, sad to max! = super duper huper sad!
and i keep ffk my fren's date! The worst thing that i hate! sorry gals, :-( *especially to ivy* 
I'm so sorry!

Got a feeling that i'm falling sick. Coughing like hell while blogging. And i just had my caramel Frapuccino today. 

AND AND AND!!!

The wisdom toothache is killing me every single minute! I Can't even bite! But i'm so pek cek and wanna bite ppl! 
Arggh!!! ╰_╯
I wanna cabut it!! But i cant bear the pain! What can i do?!!! 
Sounds so frustrated, daxx! 


Btw, i found a quite comfy spot in the airport 
The place that makes me feel some warmness. 

Still sipping dark mocha. -.-
Serve you right of coughing like hell! 


Sleep  loo, 
night world!  ❤



No comments: