Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smurfies ❤


Finally, The Smurfs is out, :-)))) *smurfiely happy*
Watch it yesterday with a bunch, hahha. Worth to watch especially when ur moody.
We brought my sista n bro along. 
The Smurfs is cute! ❤
I love the way they talk, the song they sing, the huge mushroom they stay in, the cutie face of them and their life! :-) Can i just live like u? Smurfies :-(


Damn sad of school is reopen soon, and this would be the toughest moment in my life. 
I dun even know whether i've made the right choice. This will be a big challenge for me. 
A new semester,same environment, different people, different perspective. 
I'm autistic enough, i don't like to share my thing to people, especially sad thing. I just no need sympathy from them. I  used to be alone, I found that i can see thing clearer when i was alone.
People come to and go from our life, we didn't know who is mean to be forever, and who will treats you sincerely. Throughout 1 year uni life, i learnt alot, learnt how to be tough when in the tough moment and etc. Lotsa of things happened, and it were unexpected I learnt how to face it and accept the truth. Juz let thing go, pointless of holding it tight and pressure urself so hard. It just makes urself more and more tired. People are fragile, sometime forgetful seem a good thing for me. Don't really wan to rmb all the thing. Especially sad thing. haha
And i found that when u enter to a complicated world, smile will leave from you and they seldom stay on you. 



So, i just want a simple life. Stop complicating my life!




Till then.
xoxo makes me think of  Gossip Girl.
I wanna watch. too bad no time to dl. aiks!
Good night then.
And SING A HAPPY SONG!
to get rid of troublesome. haha



Night world, sweet dream ❤