Tuesday, May 29, 2012

29o52o12 ❤

Study week mean to SLEEP!
wth! I nap for twice today! and each time more than 2 hours!
I think it is not considered as NAPPING but PIGGING! '@'
Seriously, HOU STRESSSSS ARR!! 

zhen de hen xing piangpiang ren! 


Oh ya, last week was a fruitful week for me,  hehe:) 
I managed to 'ngai' my papa bring me to MidValley while waiting for the appointment. Wee=D
The main purpose of going is not what you seen in the picha, i wanted to get some Uniqlo!!!!
I thought i reached there kinda early, who knows, the queue already so long! 
No kidding, it was a long  LONG queue!
Well, am not a patient people, thus i didn't queue. Not queue just for CLOTH! lol

Passed by the center court, there is a MICKEY world. Awww, my favorite cartoon character! 
HELLO MICKEY, where is ur Minnie?? :P




I have the most beautiful mama, stay strong mama 
I know it's hard, we'll be by your side!

the stupid hotHOT-tempered sista, :P 

 Ur shooting skill worse than mine >.<












The yummy cheese stick! LAVENDER-my favorite bakery shop. 


sky, can you let some cats and dogs come down now! It's HOT!  


Just a short update, GTGBRB
idk what is kthxbye stupid u! dun send me alien text

No comments: