Saturday, June 16, 2012

15o62o12

I'm HOME! Finally!
after the torturing exam marathon. 
The consequences of having exam continuous 5 days, non stop 1! I'm dead! So dead like a DEADFISH
Force myself to study even my eye lid was thousand tons heavy!
No time to rest at all! 
My eyebag even bigger than my eyes, fmlgg
why need exam? idk
idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk IDK and IDW arrrrrr!!
Last Sunday was sista's big day, it was the exam marathon's eve. 
Which i should studying for Macro, but i have no time. 
It's impossible for a sista not attending sista wedding dinner. 
well, end up i screw the paper, MACRO!
idk what the heck the question ask about, strange feeling bumped to my head.
walao! ape lu cakap? tsktsk
to be or not to be, Zzz
However i still survive! haha! 

Good NIght <3


No comments: