Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bon Voyage❤



Morning peeps, i'm going to Korea today, in the noon. 
Clever me, i manage to go to the airport directly by myself instead of go to UM gather with everyone and pass by my house to the KLIA. -.- soundssweatinoe
Anyway, it's still early, so i Blog. haha
Has been so loooong that i didn't blog in my way. Just my way, no explanation.
Hell yea, guess what i finally done packing in the midnight! 
That's me! Last minute worker! damnn

However, i still done packing haha
I think my luggage ad over 20 kg, >.<
I cant bring my baobei (blanket) along :'( 
Because it ad 1kg something :(
whattodo, girls ma

Yea, will be away for 3 weeks. 
Just activated my debit card in overseas, which i can shop like crazy!
So convenient, i dun have to carry like hundred thousand and shop around. 
gotta control myself , or else i'll be death broke lol

G.T.G 
I'll miss every single things here. 
tata 

No comments: