Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busan, Korea

I should just start to blog about the summer exchange programme in Busan. 
Or else, i'm gonna forget everything in the programme. -.- *inoemyselfverywell, lol
It was actually happened kinda suddenly. I accepted this offer during my exam. 
It was a 3weeks summer exchange prigramme in Pukyong National University [P.K.N.U].
We took International Economics course. *wth, y not Korean cultural class? -.-
The reason why i choose the summer programme instead of a whole semester programme is that summer programme meant for FUN, PLAY and EAT! Hahahahha. 
Which seriously i enjoyed so much! 
And yes, that was my first time heard of Busan! dunlaugh! iain'tkidding! LOL   
I first thought that Busan will be a lame place. But, i'm wrong! I love the beaches! I just love how awesome Busan is! Following posts will tell u how awesome it is. ;-) 
 *writing this post just make me miss Busan more and more. 

It was on 8th of Aug, which i'm flying off to Busan, Korea for a short summer exchange programme. 
Snap this while waiting for his parents = my dage for fetch me to the KLIA. 
KLIA, kinda familiar, coz i work over there before.

*sitlikealousai


 
我是幸福的 

 swollen face of khaikhai, haha


Boarding...

 

I love seeing those fluffy cotton candy :-) 





The yucky vege meal. Seriously, tastelikeSHIT!

My flight from KL to HoChiMinh to Hanoi and then to Busan! 
I omoz vomit of whole day sitting in the flight. 




Taken in Ho Chi Minh city. It was a storm when we reached.


Going to domestic terminal for another flight to Hanoi (@﹏@)~


I brought my smurf along! :P
This is the only 1 i left, others being destroyed by the mischievous babies!


After a long long way, 
I have reached Busan finally. *phew

This is 4a.m++.


 Have to take aerobus.


bought these candy for 4000won, kinda expensive.


Mineral water everywhere for refill. Good for ppl like me that can't live w/o water. LOL


 Get the room key. A2005


Well, we reached PKNU at 9, which our 1st class had already started. 
We only given 30mins to settle down everything. Anyway, i managed to bath! ;-) 
I love the dorm! So comfortable! Dorm wit freezer, ith air-cond! AND most importantly, the BREATHTAKING view from my dorm!  It's more like a suite instead of dormitory.
*UM, y ur dorm no air-cond?*
I'm wondering how those Korean student that exchange to M'sia to adapt to M'sia, haha




well, that's all for this post
-till then-

No comments: