Thursday, December 13, 2012

I-City Water World

On a Tuesday morning, me and sibling plan to go Sunway Lagoon. 
Too bad, tickets were sold out in a second. wtf
Saw on TV there is a new water park in I-city. And bro wanted to go for ice skating 
wasn't really like to skate, i rmb i fell like N times the everytime i skate.  (@﹏@)~  
Struggled for some time, we decided to go I-city Water World. :D

Look at the happy baby :)

Can u spot HoongHoong? haha :P

Tornado Slide! houchikek arr! 

Super HOT that time

Camwhore after bathed. lol 

He was starving, and got no mood to take photo thisisthebehsongface. Lol

#1

Gugu, u done joe mei? -.-

Being forced to camwhore, haha :P

when he squat down, he wet his pant. 

HH: Gugu, 我的裤子湿了. =.=

#2

Sunburn! 




Have a stroll at I-city while waiting sista to get her car. 
Btw, i'm going to the real car test! get my license soon! :D
Sista 

Sky#1

A moo on a panda, haha



Still starving him, pity HH

Smile! haha 

-till then- 


No comments: