Sunday, March 31, 2013

Antipodean, Telawi Bangsar

It is 31st of March, i didn't realized tomorrow is April Fool! And i just fooled by my friend! lol!
I feel like a retard! wtf! Anyway, it's the point of the existence of April Fool what. =.=!

Back to the topic. It's just a short update of my weekend staying in the college. 
For the first week i guess. Normally, i won't be around college when on the weekend, not even Friday. 
All CITRA's fault, talk on Sat, makes me stuck in the college and doing nothing except sauna-ing.
Therefore, out for a dating :) *imahappygirl :)
Selfie while waiting for him 

Cappuccino for him 

And hot chocolate for me. Seriously, the worst hot chocolate i ever had. 
Over sweetening, taste weird somehow. I think Milo could beat it. 

The signature Big Breakfast. This was great according to him. 


Happy kid  ❤
G.I Joe for movie! Good movie indeed! 

And ya, today is my lunar birthday as well. 
i didn't know about until my mom called and wish me happy birthday. People like my mom's generation prefer to celebrate birthday on according to Lunar calendar. 
And she keep asking me why i didn't back home today :-( i feel so bad of it
Should have gone home to have mee sua and hongjidan de ma :(  *sobs


-till then- 


No comments: