Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family Malacca Trip

Malacca, a state that sounds so familiar to me nowadays. Haha
Papa proposed to go for a trip before the kids start school. How pampered of them *the nephews.
I have no idea whether the weather in Malacca is hotter than Selangor or because i seldom went outdoor in my state. I find Malacca's sun is way hotter ! *sweating -.-||


Ist stop - Donald and Lily. I've tried this restaurant back in Malacca trip with the Matriculation mates.
Awww, how i missed those times, unforgettable!

Donald and Lily had moved to new shop which near to Pantai Klebang. 
They serve authentic and scrumptious Nyonya foods. 

The Superb Cendol *drooling 
Not much foods photo was taken. U know la, when u going out with kids, you'll be super duper pek cek, no mood to take picture d 0.0
Not sure about others, but my nephew does make me feel so. 


Next stop, Sam Sok Gong. The must go place. I love their 豆沙饼 particularly, which i think it's way better than those from Penang. *no offense 
U see, the evidence of making people pek cek hahah!

My Lovely parents 

He, Zeze, can finish the Durian Cendol all by himself. 

And then, a cup of vanilla ice cream --

 OOTD 
I used to grab a outerwear when i know i'm gonna expose to the hot sun, cannot bear to become darker anymore. LOLL

The mischievous 

The brothers. They were dressed too casual, like Kampung boy

很顽皮,很捣蛋 


Hi

我很怕,哈哈







That's all for the trip.
I was exhausted after the trip, thanks to the nephew.
It was a fun and memorable trip after all. 

-till then-

No comments: