Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy birthday 04042011 ❤

0404  Today is my big day! yay!
It is my 20th birthday, and i felt lucky coz i'm still alive in this world.lol
somehow got the feeling of should appreciate every single second we have now.
Coz life is unpredictable, we wont noe what will happen on the next second.

Dohdoh..bec to topic.
Last year birthday, the first time my love 1 sing birthday song to me with guitar.
the first time i been fooled by u
the first time that i get a so big ❤ U formation.
It was really touched. thanks for adding colors to my life.
I appreciate every single thing u did for me. ❤


Tadaaah.. here is the ❤ U formation..
awesome rite?? 
hehe=D
Thanks to all my fren jia jia, eve, thieng, lily, Raee, kiwi, ah jin, da yang, ah loke, pikapika wong, kuan hwa and ur frens.
and lastly, thank you so much my dear!!
P/S: i dunno some of ur name , sorry(>﹏<)



This year,
I had an awesome birthday celebration with my love ❤, hee=D
And we took tons of photos.
~\(≧▽≦)/~



Handsome B~! :-)

flowery dress 
  
He gave me a BIG surprise once he reached my home.
hehe, wanna noe?
dun wanna tell u, Bleh =P
*this is our secret* wink wink

We went Pavilion for movie, chill chill. brunch and dinner, of coz our ❤ as well. haha

the background is more attractive than me huh?? 

Get snowflake b4 going for movie
My favorite ❤

Beepbeepbeepbeep * ur snowflake is ready, pls get it at counter* hahaha

wanted to watch Just go with it, but the seat's view was too 'GREAT"
so we decided to watch ChoyLeeFut
:'(
de 1st movie that i wanted to go out although it haven ends yet. Doh!

hehe, the good thing is, i can enjoy my favorite Snowflake, umhh, yum yumsss :-)


 was savoring my taufufa in cinema =D

 Camwhored before the movie started. hehe

鼎泰豐 after movie.


B~! : umphh, wat to eat darling?

Me : B~! comwhore first =D
Double peace Y~\(≧▽≦)/~ Y




 Duh, i prefer Dragon-I  (>﹏<)

Chill chill at Chattime.
*only u can understand my chill chill i think =P*


saw the shadow? hee=D




Boooooooooooo

I'm gangster gf...hahahha

YEA~~ my giant bear bear =)
thank you so much B~! ILY ❤❤

Especially for u. 

-The End-


1 comment:

lashesandstrokes said...

aww, so sweet! ♥
your birthday and my anniversary on the same day! XD
happy birthday dear :)