Thursday, April 14, 2011

Uni life

Well, today is the last day of my 1st year, Gosh! Time flies, it is juz like in a blink of eyes. 1 year passed.
Fine, i did enjoy my uni life actually. Even though there was some sorrow time. But someone will cheers me up and makes me smile eventually. :-)

Just living is not enough.  One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. 
Hee :D 
So, i got really good friends here ;-)
flashback-ing :D Photos can tell my life here.


The 1st pic that i took with her~~ liang liang :-)  hee:D
During i-week. 



The 1st activity that i joined. Business Brain Storming Challenge. 


Winnie, woohoo, glad to know her, hehe, 

Funny pose. haha
Formal trip...umphh, damn bored actually. x) 




Informal Biz trip, i had a lot of fun there. :D
Cameron Highland here we are :)))
A very Kind + pretty gal :))

Nice rose, took by me yeehee:D

Nice pic *grin*

Feel like wanna have 1 now 

CUTE!! :D






Mybc
Reese

三賢/嫻 之一 ~~ hui sien  :D 

Uni-Edu Book Fair
din take much photo, x)


Biz Nite
yerrrrrrrrrrr. x)
No photo for this. yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



and Minn Minn, 
wakakaka, :P 


JIEJIEJIEJIEJIEJIEJIEJIE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
u help me a lot in my study! :D
heehoohaahuu :D


No comments: