Friday, May 6, 2011

HOOHOOORAYYYY!



Yoohoo, exam is OVER!! :D
The super suffer 2 weeks has passed, not 2, is 3! Can't imagine how i survive in this 3 weeks. Damn Geng la me. lol, jkjk.
 OMG OMG OMG!!
I'm so happy! yeehee :D


 The feeling after exam. lol

Post Exam SyndromeSssss.
My panda eye is getting darker and darker, and the eye bag as well, i think it ad bigger than my eye. which is double eye bag. fml. Sigh!


Sleepless almost every night, and caused my heat beat sudd fast and slow fast slow. Weird! Seem like got heart attack. x) Yes, heart attack, sooner or later u'll come to me i know because of this kind of 'HEALTHY' lifestyle. x_x
I can only say that exam is like a battle. Make me exhausted! 
But thanks to it, i lose weight. hehe :-)
But, i look PALE than before! wth. bloodless lips+pale face= CDB -.-



result?? Oh shit! No shity result this sem kay. 
Give me a 'xiang xiang' result kay?? :-P








N month ago..:-P


Is on my comfy bed now, in a freezing room, and can sing out loud here.Hmmmm Yea~~ ❤ it
Hmmm...bed time now. tata
jia yo u ya ah B~~ and potato :-P
and LKH you too!! have faith in urself!  
Nite nite ;-)

No comments: