Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sing out loud

Yesterday is a disaster day for me. Wonder why?
I' went to sing k with this baby!!
Urrrgghh!! u make me   and ╰_╯╰_╯!

I was exhausted that day of keep chasing him, OMG! u make me so embarrass! u this CUTE baby huh.

Let the picture do the talking.
 Smurfs on that day  Gargamel Oppsing haha
#opps 1

He said i look cute in this *blush*
#opps 2

Keep biting his "yummy" strap -.-

eeeeee, where is gugu? 


Camwhore ;-)
#opps 3
Sista  

Finished a cup of Ribena,next  Ice Lemon Tea. lol

 “haloooo, @#$%^&*()" 
(x.x)
* i dun get what he was saying. haha*

:-)

:-P

Nice 1 :-) * somehow so in to mum's bag :-P*

Nice view 
To you: *Thank you so much!!*
ignore the cars, i just want the sun set, x)


Lastly, 

Photo of the day
# lastly, OppppssssssSS  
P/S: i feel like wanna do the action like ur shirt. Opps  hahahhahah


which color   i should  buy??? >.<
white, red, white, red!!!

Aiks, off to bed tata 

No comments: