Sunday, June 5, 2011

040611 ❤

Everyday nose bleed like twice a day, how healthy i'm, u know y??
Because i got extra blood to bleed, x)  I hate the blood smell, it's like a dead fish smell, the super death 1, yuck!!! yerrr yerr yerrrrr, 
All this have to thanks to the stupid weather, stupid like STUPID!!
I drink a lotsssssss of fluids, but it not works!!! Sigh! 


Stop blaming! 
Yea~ accompanied him to TS for the Watson audition. He got short-listed to the Hip Hairstyle category. So, i play truant and went to TS today, *felt guilty* (>﹏<)


As what i expected, the time is always late than what they have set, waiting like 1 or 2 hours, urggh, wait with an empty tummy. And i'm like super starving at that time OMG. I eat nothing from morning till noon/evening. x)
He bring me to Shilin to have my favorite egg rolls, ehmmm, nom nom~~~ ❤ hee:D

 Chatime after that, Roasted Pearl Milk Tea, i  it :D


Paste his name tag on my bottle, haha, :PP

like this pic, it's like super cute!! *blush!!*


BBQ PLAZA for dinner. 
Yummy to MAX!!! 
it
*the 1st time u no need to 'big mouthful' i oso can finish it *wink wink** I'm a good garl! :D

AND!!

GUESS WHAT I SAW!!!


SMURFIE!
My favorite
I wanna wear my Smurfie to watch The Smurfies hee:D



Chatime for daddy and sista ❤
Actually i used to pronouns it as Chat-Time!! hahha so it's still Chat-Time for me :D
Share something funny with u guys. haha
Saw the plate number? it's PUI!! LOL
i bet the car owner not a Chinese. haha


Found a shop which selling the GF2 at 2499 only, the cheapest i found Xiow yin!!
Wanna buy at that time, but mom called and ask me dun buy at that time, :'(( 
Sigh! i'll convince u until u let me to buy. hiak hiak, *evil smile* 

↖(^ω^)↗


nite nite, off to bed. =)
hope no more nose bleeding tmr. 
And no more boney on u, :P

1 comment:

xiow yin said...

hahhaa.. maybe i will buy this week lehh.. still considering bout dslr or gf2.. =.-"