Friday, June 10, 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

Went here yesterday :D

First time been there, a lovely cafe to enjoy the peacefulness. Yea~ Cozy corner for me.hee:D
 Love the atmosphere. It is a good chilling place btw.
Enjoy to savour their famous pastries and hear the biting sound of Croissant, It's so crunchy.
So hot!! I hate the weather!!

He loves this. :-))

 Mushroom Chicken Caborana, I Love It!! It's so creamy. *gulping*
(¯﹃¯)!

Free for try.

The macaroons. It's so colorful. *lengleng*
BUT, It's too sweet for me. 
(>﹏<)
Blackcurrant and triple chocolate :D

Camwhore with the Q macaroons hehe:-)
Green one>>> durian. 
I ask him, "why durian in green color one, so weird" (>﹏<)
He said it gets poisoned. -.-


My misai, look like Mister Potato haahhaha, :P

 

*we're wearing couple watch* 

Sinful dinner, no doubt that i put on some weight, but it's worth for yummiess. LOL


Green Lantern Fair in Pavilion.
Now only i know there are red, yellow, and black lantern. haha

What were u look at? huh 

While waiting for movie, he was reading paper. Bored to max! 

He got a running nose, Bless u. 

I saw the trailer of The Smurfies!! I wanna watch it!!
I hate the cinema's sound effect! It scared me for countless times, damn u!


is in dilemma.
I hate making decision!!

2 comments:

kar hin said...

NICE! HAAHA
N DUN PUT MY SNEEZING PIC NEXT TIME ><

❤•.Ashley¸.•❤ said...

HEE=D CUTE WAD=P