Tuesday, July 22, 2014

After You • Siam Paragon

I bet everyone know about this dessert shop •• After You. This is the must go place when visit Bangkok. 
I don't like sweet stuff but I have a thing on dessert. *soundssocontradict

After You that located in Siam Paragon 
There are a few outlets, one of it is in central world. 

The interior 


Menu 

<3

:) 

Shibuya Honey Toast
They provide 2 size for your option, baby size and large size. 
All toast comes with honey, so you get to add based on your sweetness liking, haha
We ordered large size for sharing and the portion is just right for us. ;) 

Ferrero Rocer Toast 
Add ons: Banana or strawberry 
This is something chocoholic would die for! 
Personally, I prefer Honey Shibuya Toast. The toast is just warm enough and the time I tried there are not much people and the toast was served right after ordered I guess. 



-till then- 

No comments: