Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VA Graduation Trip • Bangkok City

Bangkok city! A place that I have always wanted to visit! 
It's even on my must visit list in my diary. Haha
Thank you karboo for granting me my wish! 😘😘

He booked this trip on AirAsiaGo, which is very great deal I would say. Hotel and flight together cost around RM1200 for 7 days 6 nights. 

There we go, our graduation trip. :) 
We do not want a rush itinerary, therefore we book for 7 days trip. No haste no rush, it was a free and easy trip ;)

On the ERL

While waiting for boarding 


After 2 hours flight, touched down Bangkok city safely! 
From Don Mueang to the town, you can go by taxi or bus and BTS.
KarBoo did some research, so we took bus A1 (30 baths) to Mochit and then BTS (42 baths) to Surasak to our hotel in Silom.

5 - 10 minutes walking distance from BTS station to the hotel. 

Grocery shopping in mall that around hotel area and had our dinner at some random restaurant.

Pad Thai 
Someonepronounces this as IPad's Pad! Haha, laugh die me 

The second day, we head to siam paragon. Took a cab that cost no more than 60 baths. 

Sawadikaap! 
Oh, I took thai class last 2 semester, and I forgot everything single term I've learnt. What a good student! -.- 

Hokkaido Milk @ siam paragon! 
Can't tell but this definitely taste better than any other milk 

The staff so good and wrap the bottle for me. 
Thai people are really friendly I must say. 

KarBoo's MOS pork rice burger. 
Tried MOS burger in Sg, nothing special for me, just the rice substitute the bread. 

With the fluffy cotton candy-like 

Shibuya Honey Toast @ After You 

Aquarium in Siam Paragon 

The favorite spot for taking photo 



My Optimus 

Real candid
No idea why guys photography skill so GREAT. 

💜

-till then-



No comments: